Chrome on the Canal

58chev

Supporting Member
Campbellford, Ontario
July 2nd, 2011

I was at this show the last couple of years and it brings in a large variety, good show.

Pic's from last year.

If the weather is as good as last year, don't forget to wear a hat. :rolleyes: Forgot mine last year. :eek:

I should be there with Thrall Pinstriping and Hot Rod Swag under the big tent selling their wares and striping bikes or cars for the day. Drop in and see us.

Do that! I'll be in the Thrall Pinstriping booth helping out Craig. He get's so overwhelmed by the bikers wanting paintwork that he can't handle it all himself. I make the salespitch, help with color consultations and ideas and Craig slings the paint. Don't even dirty my brushes this weekend,ha,ha.....

I am going to the show too see you guys there just look for my Black 78 Grand prix wiil bring hat thanks for the tip.

Tech head,great to meet you,enjoy the rest of your Campbellford getaway! Mark, I was really surprised to see you out,never even saw the post that you were coming or I would have tried to arrange to show you around,come back again and I'll do just that! Atomsplitter, wish I'd have seen your post too, would have looked you up as well. I know what to look for at the next show now, just don't wash up the bugs,ha,ha..... Great day, lots of interesting iron again and had some laughs with some very cool people!

Just got back from a stay at my sis in laws place in Campbellford. Did not have a way to get the pic's off the camera.

Met Chris and Atomsplitter saw shorts car there. :D

If ya want to see more pic's (all 148 of em :eek: )SLIDESHOW Here or BROWSE Here.