Big Nickel tour

timmins57

Just want to drop a note to say thanks to Frank and Judy for the awesome weekend on the Big Nickel Tour. The amount of work you do to put on these tours is amazing. Also thanks have to go out to Cooter, Oldman and the rest of the Sudbury cruisers for the party at the most amazing garage I've seen in awhile as well as the car show on Sunday. I thought I had finally built a garage that was big enough but I'm jealous now.
You must have worked your tails off getting all those prizes. ( I think Timmins is up a few points still)

We can't forget the entertainment provided by John from Oz and Rusty Olds. It was a pleasure to meet and have a few pops in the parking lots trading stories.

I wanted to post some pictures but I can't find my camera. Its probably still buried in the trunk. Send some off as soon I find it.

Anyone who hasn't been on one of these tours yet is missing out on a good time, great organizing and great people. Looking forward to the next one. Wife says I need air conditioning first though.

All the Timmins gang made is there and back safe and sound and I hope all the rest of the participants did the same.

Once again thanks to all the organizers.

T-57,
We don't sollicit prizes, we just sign the cheque!!!! You noticed that most of our prizes are Mastercraft tools ect. These are bought throughout the year at 60-75% off sales. Our sponsors help us out with cash donations. By the way, we conceded to Timmins at the banquet when you guys presented all that food to the Sudbury Food Bank!!! Thank you so much!!!
Mike

....both you guys represent the "Spirit of the North" so to speak, with your friendly and undying boosterism and unending community support. The surprise Food Bank contribution at the Big Nickel Banquet made my eyes puddle up.......

Found some of my pictures of the Coppercliff show
PIC_0079.jpg

PIC_0081.jpg

PIC_0080.jpg

PIC_0075.jpg

PIC_0082.jpg

Yes it was great meeting you guys and having a few wobbly pops in the car park.

I always enjoy the runs Frank and Judy organise, thank you very much for a fantastic effort.

To the Sudbury guys man that was a great show you put on there along with some great rides and a realy nice park with lots of shade. Great workshop to Cooter and Mike, every mans dream workshop I am sure of that.

I agree with John, a great effort in Sudbury, the park is a great setting for the car show. Thanks

Thanks Frank and Judy for another great tour. Even though I was a lone wolf this year, I had a couple of my favorite cd's with me. It's kind of like singing in the shower only in the car. The banquet was a blast. Even though I didn't need you Dave it was good to know you were there. Also, the OZ was on top of his game again, and it was great to hang out with Gary(from down under) for a while Sun. afternoon. Good on ya's mate.

As always another great weekend in Sudbury thanks to Mike and Cooter and the both clubs. Mike and Cooter, please pass along our thanks to the rest of your gang up there, that help you make it happen........................Moe

A closing comment on our show. Thanks to all for attending the event and for posting positive comments on the Memorial cruise and car show on the forum. All our efforts count for nothing without the the support of our sponsors and most of all, the support of the "car community" We may organise the event, but YOU GUYS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! Our purpose in doing this event is to remember our buddy, Claude Dufresne, on the Saturday cruise and party and to raise funds and food for the Sudbury Food Bank.
I just finished crunching the numbers and the final tally is:

Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$30,879.44

Again, a sincere thank you to all,

Cooter, Ralph & Mike

Now that is a big effort Mike and your guys who help, good for you guys and the food bank is way better off. Congratulations on a real big effort in organising that great show. It blew me away how many prizes you had there.

Cheers and Beers Guys a job well done.