Aaarrgghh!

Old-Soul

One more reason for me to hate the damn rig-pig monster trucks!

I went to drop some parts off @ a local customer, and on my way out this jacked-up red dodge truck withy massive mudder tires LAUNCHES a FOOTBALL size rock and nails my truck. It was like watching slow-motion. This rock has to be 12 pounds! HOW THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!? so now I have a friggen dent above my rear passenger wheel, a large-ass rock and nobody to throw it at! He was pulling a fricken U-Turn so I can't even take it up with the guy! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I agree, a lot of idiots driving those trucks. Not all of them mind you, but sometimes it seems like it. No matter what road you're on or how fast you are going, you will get passed by at least one or more going 20 -40 kph faster than you. Not always passing when safe either. The oil has been in the ground for millions of years, can't it wait a few extra minutes? :confused:

It seems like Red Deer is the hot-spot for them. I was once smack-dab in the center of that scene because of my ex-boyfriend. He is into the big rock-crawler 4x4 rigs you see at the off-road expo. He builds alot on them.

I got a lovely rock chip in the middle of my windshield from one. Same thing, looked like it was coming at me in slow-motion and I couldn't move out of the way. With how hard it hit my window, I honestly thought it was going to come THROUGH my windshield. Almost. I can feel it a tiny bit from the inside.

Don't ya just hate it. Your driving along, some jerk goes flying by, and just as he (or she) passes by, they "fling" a great big rock ... and there is NO way of avoiding it!

You just close your eyes REAL tight and hope it misses!!
(there is a BIG "ding" on the roof of my Dakota from one!:mad::mad::mad:

Don't ya just hate it. Your driving along, some jerk goes flying by, and just as he (or she) passes by, they "fling" a great big rock ... and there is NO way of avoiding it!

You just close your eyes REAL tight and hope it misses!!
(there is a BIG "ding" on the roof of my Dakota from one!:mad::mad::mad:

On the ROOF? Lol, that guy must have had good aim. Jeesh!

After that bad relationship, I can definitely say that I have been turned completely off from jacked-up 4x4's (trucks, jeeps, custom-made, any of it!). I wasn't big into them to begin with, but really don't like them now.

um......

*quietly parks his jacked up f350 diesel out back and sits in the back corner*

Sorry to be part of THAT group guys.... but in my own defense, I make sure I spin my tires pretty good once I get out of the mud when no one is around... I drive the speed limit and I try to avoid throw rocks.
there are arseholes everywhere, like chcik said.. Red deer AND Lloydminster are hot spots... they're poop doesnt stink... or so they think.
mine does.... ask my wife LOL!!

Oh crap,I got a jacked up Dodge Diesel Dually......
I'm feeling picked on......Don't think I'll say what I'm thinking,don't want to open a can of worms......*brain says keep yer mouth shut krusty*

....so, if I'm reading this right,.....what we need is bulletproof fender laws.. (but that would just open up a another can of worms).....

ouch
rockstar.jpg

haha, I already hate Dodge so this didnt help in the least!!

the rock is massive, it boggles my mind how it could have flown THAT far...??? Now I need to get that dent fixed before I sell it this summer, if I sell it now.

I kept the rock, told my mom it' going in her rock garden