59th Draggins

shaune

Supporting Member
Might not be a worthy thread without a single picture but I did attend again this year. Couple comments.....
Lots of first time shown identification plaques which was nice to see. It seemed to me there were plenty of Mopar products. Seemed like several 67/68ish Dodge Chargers which were all nice. Challengers, Cudas a plenty. Few Mustangs and Ford trucks, which is fine. Another thing I noticed was there were several single owner multi car displays. One guy I think had 6 cars there. A father and I assume son team had 3 very high dollar Mopars and a Mustang. I counted 3 multi car displays and there may have been another. Never noticed that before.
The Saturday was a parts swap meet and I think it has been missing for a few years previous. I heard comments of it was nice to have it back. I think it was a success. Seemed there were a couple vendors that didn’t really want to empty their garages judging by the high prices. Having said that.....stuff did sell. Couple of complete cars from nice runners to “needs some work”. Saw Pat there, Fordnutz.