35 ford window crank removal tool

ratrig

Supporting Member
Does anyone near High River/Calgary area have one I can borrow for short time . The only one I can find is from Macs for 36$ usd plus shipping.
thx
Lee

Had a '37 car years ago and I know that I had the door panels off without a tool, by looking at the Mac's tool it is a fork with a punch in the middle and a tang on each side to lift the door panel up to expose the pin hole in the handle / latch shaft. I think I removed the pin, but not easily, with a small punch.

Or could you not build some kind of one time tool similar?

I doubt that George is going to be cheaper, I couldn't find anything on eBay.
:)

Had a '37 car years ago and I know that I had the door panels off without a tool, by looking at the Mac's tool it is a fork with a punch in the middle and a tang on each side to lift the door panel up to expose the pin hole in the handle / latch shaft. I think I removed the pin, but not easily, with a small punch.

Or could you not build some kind of one time tool similar?

I doubt that George is going to be cheaper, I couldn't find anything on eBay.
:)

I tried with a small drift pin and it was pretty awkward to do successfully . Just thought the proper tool like macs would be the answer. I can build it but I need to know what to build. Just hoping someone has the tool to copy.