33 Chev std 3 window coupe.

Bash and scratch

Supporting Member
This is a friend selling his 33 Chev coupe. This build was posted on this forum. The car is very nice and you couldn't build it for what he is asking. The wooden structure has been replaced with metal. The car is running and driving but needs an interior. I have a vid of it running but couldn't figure out how to post it here. He is selling because he is leaving the country moving south, import laws make it very expensive and painful to import so he is selling. Anyway message me/ let me know if you want his contact # I did not want to post it public.

303.jpg
apaeeU3.jpg
cSW6HHg.jpg
EkdqnOf.jpg
KqEo4yG.jpg

Last edited:
I like the car I just have to get over the distance and the yeller! Sold my '35 Cabrio so I have an empty space to fill. Please send me a few more details & price. Meanwhile I'll try to get a transport quote from Saskatoon to mainland BC . Thanks! Al D

I like the car I just have to get over the distance and the yeller! Sold my '35 Cabrio so I have an empty space to fill. Please send me a few more details & price. Meanwhile I'll try to get a transport quote from Saskatoon to mainland BC . Thanks! Al D
Sent you a pm, hope you got it? let me know if you did please.