24” slip rolls wanted

CDNflatlander

Supporting Member
Good day, I am looking to purchase a used 24” slip roll bench top or freestanding unit. I need to be able to roll 20 ga steel and 22 ga stainless. Should be local in Alberta ... I do see a couple on FB Marketplace in southern BC... not an easy place to shop out of or ‘cruise by’.
What do you have? Interested in a trade-swap?
Thanks for looking and/or sharing.
Greg
403 five zero five 9000

Thanks gang, I was offered a unit; thanks Mike *Kustomshoebox*.
Looking forward to playing with this in the near future :)
Greg

Hi there Brian, hope all is well with you two....never mind the car in the shop still.
Mikey is doing very well, the buggar doesn’t get on here anymore, kids keep him running!!
He has a kool old runner Shoebox to take for ice cream treats now; and a custom in the “build bay”.
I will tell him to drop in and say “hi”.
Cheers.

Hidey hoe neighbors

Hi everyone.. I'm here.. not here often enough tho. Building skills and pretending to build a car.. or 2 or 3 haha.
Picked up a '49 meteor coupe from ptp off a great tip from Tinmann. Also have a 49 meteor coupe (one day gasser) from RegardsAlC, and the a 51 sedan full custom that doesn't get enough attention.. as Greg pointed out kids (youngest is 3 this summer) keep me hopping. Hope all is well! I may try to get a post in on the discussion page soon.. and figure out the pics again Haha. Feel free to find/add me on Facebook and my number hasn't changed.. but in Grande Prairie now.

Hey Mike! So, you're up in my old stomping grounds, eh? :)

My buddy Ken, who is out west of GP has Al's '49 UTE, it's been worked over quite a bit since landing up north, but is on hold until Ken get's cleared out of his acreage and sets up some new digs....

Cheers!
James

I know Ken pretty good, met about 3 yrs ago.. I typically get updates from him everytime its massaged. Hes a good dude.