Supporting Member
Saturday February 11, 2023

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Lethbridge Exhibition Park
3401 - Parkside Drive South

Gate Admission - $5 per person; CASH only

Swap Stalls - $50

More info - see website saacac.com

I didn't want to make the 6 hour drive previously. but my daughter is now only an hour from Lethbridge, we are going to pay her a visit!

I got there about 1030,parking lot was full and so was the pavilion. It was hard to get close to the tables at first but it thinned out considerably by noon. Didnt see any Lincoln parts,but picked up some headlight bezels to add to my collection of bezels that wont fit a 52 Lincoln.
What made the trip worthwhile though was scoring a high end laser level and tripod for work for only$60

I went, enjoyed looking but did not spend a dime there. Met and had a quick chat with John / jvo.

I've been to the Lethbridge swap a couple times, but like Ratrig ended up with work equipment. Did pickup a nice spare supercharger one year.
I have gearhead brothers and nephews in Lethbridge - Coaldale so the trip is priceless regardless of what's on the tables.

We went. Good crowd, lots of stuff. Nothing I thought I needed until I got back home and remembered!. Daughter found an emblem for her Falcon and a vintage ring (She's a goldsmith) Had a good visit with friends and family afterwards.

We went. Good crowd, lots of stuff. Nothing I thought I needed until I got back home and remembered!. Daughter found an emblem for her Falcon and a vintage ring (She's a goldsmith) Had a good visit with friends and family afterwards.

I can relate. I didn't know I needed armrests till I discoveredI have 2 broken lefts yesterday ..

Lee: Don't sweat it, there's two swaps in Red Deer coming up, Quicktimes on Mar 25.2023, and then the CAVAC Swap will be May 5 & 6/2023 in Red Deer

7541-020a4f2cd68c26f86206c43c77cfe974.jpg

CAVAC SWAP MEET 2023​

When: from May 5, 2023 to May 6, 2023
Time: Friday May 5 Setup at 8am Open 1-8pm ; Sat Open 8am - 4pm
Where: Westerner Park Red Deer
Contact: Registration Contact Don Bugbee ph 403-588-1565 email cavacreddeer@gmail.com

I shared several tables with my buddy Dave and my brother. We all did quite well. I sold my bead roller and some other treasures so I was able to go buy a new computer. Pretty much everyone I talked to said they did okay, so I guess it must have been a success. I managed to not buy anything, but I had fun talking to everybody. It's such a good social event, even if you're not in need of anything.

In conversation with friends that are still in the host club, it has been stated that they presently pay about 18000 for what they currently have. The club has had to raise table prices in recent years to be able to pay the rent. I was told they will have to pay 31000 for the new building next year. It doesn't sound very good at this point.

I shared several tables with my buddy Dave and my brother. We all did quite well. I sold my bead roller and some other treasures so I was able to go buy a new computer. Pretty much everyone I talked to said they did okay, so I guess it must have been a success. I managed to not buy anything, but I had fun talking to everybody. It's such a good social event, even if you're not in need of anything.

In conversation with friends that are still in the host club, it has been stated that they presently pay about 18000 for what they currently have. The club has had to raise table prices in recent years to be able to pay the rent. I was told they will have to pay 31000 for the new building next year. It doesn't sound very good at this point.
Venues are just getting too greedy somewhat but they have their own problems too (heat, light, mtce, insurance, etc)