1935 Ford Coupe Project

Some shiny bits

Peicing it together for the last time, more or less, still will have interior to be done which may mean some dismantling but only inside stuff!! Wooo Hooo!

CIMG1383.jpg

CIMG1609.jpg

new wheels and valve cover sure dress it up!

CIMG1610.jpg

SA550001.jpg

I know Tinman doesn't like the tail lights but it sure kept the back end smooth. They are not paint in ones either.
CIMG1381.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Techead, I like the look of the car all round, but maybe I'm too much of a traditionalist and the only thing I would change would be the dash and no I'm not saying I would stick with the original dash either because I like to see dash changes made on cars, but that is the good thing about this sport and what makes it tick, it is each persons choice and individual way of doing things they like. There has been a lot of thought and good work go in there.

Looking good Bash, they guy has done a neat job all round

i was thinking ,i hope you added some pics of it outside for a full view of the car!

thanks for the hard-on :),

its beautiful, he should be proud !

Oh ya that's nice Bash.
Standing some proud in the Sask. sunlight and stubble.
When were those pics taken ? Where's all the snow ?

Nicely executed !!! Even from a traditional guy like me......I like
most of that car...Good work guys !!!!:)

Bash,
I really like the coupe. It is very well executed. I do have a pet peeve regarding taillights. I want to be able to SEE them when the brake lights come on. Are they seeable from the rear??? I agree with John on the dash but hey "whatever turns your crank"...Right?

Rochie,, Surprisingly they are not only visible from the rear, they reflect and can be seen from the side as they are peaked like the fender making them visible from the side as well. They also have 5 bulbs in each light, so they are bright. They are nine inches long and 1.5 wide. They do melt into the car until they are lit up, when they are lit you can see them very well. As for the interior he said he wanted something inside that was totally unexpected from the outside of the car. As we say it may not be for everyone but thats what keeps things interesting?

Bash

Last edited: