1926/7 Model T Roadster Project

Kool Stuff

Awsome
way too much Kool stuff, I'll be out side throwing rocks , make that snowballs at my stuff, Keep the pics comming!

Well Alcan, I don't have much of an update as yet, photo or otherwise, the engine is being rebuilt and so is the dif and tranny so when that is done the car can start going together as final assembly. I will update as things progress but its seems to be somewhat stalled right now.

thanks for the interest I will keep you posted

Bash

sweet as candy

suddenly I feel compelled to find a T!
sweet ride. I think Duke wants your frame... better bolt it to the floor!

Hey Bash.... is that a real Auburn dash insert panel? Ooooooo, it looks old. What a beautiful period car!!! Love the Gophers Car Club plaque.

wowza wowza.. I know it aint right to git all excited when ya see another guys parts but !!! you got some real cool stuff. that is gonna be one proper hotrod T roadster

Hey Tin,, yes it is, instruments and all, he has two of them as I remember and had one sent away to referbish. I have seen some of them down at the LA swapmeet and they is like gold.. fer sure.

Bash

This is still in limbo unfortunately.. the fella that owns it is in the middle of building a new business building and all, last I had heard the engine still was not done nor the axles... Shame really cuz this car has some really neat pieces from an old crank driven tack, Auburn dash and instruments to an original 32 cigar lighter, Navaro heads and on goes the list. I will keep you posted as I learn more.

Bash