Vintage car farm in Saskatchewan

I stumbled across a web site a while ago, and now I can't find it again. It's a huge field full of old cars and trucks for sale, some where in Saskatchewan. Maybe near Estevan? Does anyone know the site I'm thinking of?

Thanks.

Maybe Bruce's in Marshall (ten minutes outta Lloydminster AB/SK)

/www.theironalley.com/

No, it wasn't any of those. I'm pretty sure is was in or near Estevan. My memory is terrible. Sometimes it really worries me since alzheimer's runs in the family, but then I forget about it and it's all good.

I have the same affliction, but usually car stuff sticks! lol

The weekends coming, time for a road trip! if you drive long enough your bound to find something cool along the road. I seen a field of COE's along the yellowhead somewhere between edmontron and saskatoon 3 weeks ago, go get'em!

Scott

Cool links guys, I'm looking for a pickup project for me and my son to do. He's showing some interest in the hobby and when I asked if he'd like an old truck he didn't take long to answer yes. From the feedback I get from showing him pics he seems to be stuck on fat fended Ford's and Merc's. Anyone have anymore links? Would really be great. Thanks Wes

if you see something you like email me and i can go check it out and take some extra pics for you. he's a good friend and would have no problem with that.

Hey Scott993cc, the place on the yellowhead ( hwy16) between edmonton and Saskatoon that you saw was most likely Bruce's place, The Iron Alley. Cplus posted the link.

There is a town a little ways east of Saskatoon called Colonsay, and visible from Hwy 16 on the south side there is a yard that has quite a few old cars and pickups. There was a previous post on here about the guy in Blaine Lake, Sk. who has hundreds of pickups of different makes. Maybe you could search the forum for Blaine Lake.There is also Al Zimmer in Cudworth who usually has a few pickups for sale.